Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Win a madden championship with a punter

Win a madden championship with a punter 1 week 11 hours ago #4273

So we all know what happened in the MCS, with the man winning just running, so lately I have been enjoying men and everybody has just two lineman with abilities and a running back with abilities also? So I have wondered what's up Mut 20 coins or whether it is only me? Look at the skills they have in their lineman. If a person is attempting to conduct Joke's strategy in MUT they are going to be seriously disappointed. He had been enjoying salary cap on All Madden issue. It is a game that is different. Olineman abilities are getting to be popular though due to their benefit to the passing game.

Nasty streak is very tricky to trigger (post patch) on any run protection which isn't 335 wide. Joke won that tournament by not making bad decisions controlling the clock and forcing his opponent to make mistakes. At a former championship he averaged a ton of several hundred yards and things running QB blast. Madden nfl is horribly unbalanced but you are not likely to be able to pull off that stuff against a full MUT group which can conduct 3-4 odd. It just trapped people who constructed their teams to get dime defense and 335 broad.

Great lost. I didnt watch one minute of that but it explaims the way he won, by running the ball in slary cap nickel and dime defenses. What will be the best run stopping plays in 3-4 odd? Edge blitz 1. Pinch dline. Spread linebackers. Press. Zone shade suitably and your secondary. The alternative is that the take defense which Noah was running in the finals but that's 100% reliant on your consumer making the drama. Joke was able to trip his consumer a few times with motions which resulted in chunk yards.

Yeah watching someone win a madden championship with a punter in QB is a crystal clear sign that running is far too tough to defend. These running springs are absurd. I've Walter Payton with HJ and it feels like I am working cheap Madden nfl 20 coins with sonic the hedgehog lol but you mean two OL with skills and a RB? Yea like the guard and center will either have run block elite and several other bs and then HJJ Walter or even worse Eric Dickerson. The matter is, I've run stuffing abilities on my DT lol, 99 strength also, guy gets pushed back more than a barber cutting the hair of someone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds