Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Missing a lot if all is from OldSchool players

Missing a lot if all is from OldSchool players 1 week 11 hours ago #4272

In my experience, most negative things said about RuneScape game are based OSRS gold on issues previously which have been made significantly better (for example Evolution of Combat and modifications to battle system; on release it had been hot garbage, but today it's considerably better and PvM is among the greatest parts of RuneScape sport ). Some complaints are regarding however, there just, or Ironman mode which doesn't really have any MTX mainscape it and don't worry about it.

I would highly suggest checking it out and analyzing the new mining and smithing mechanics, as well as Archaeology (prob one of my favorite skills today; incorporates into RuneScape game well and has lots of lore)! You can use your same account to log into RS3 (but not in precisely the exact same time as OSRS) and registration is shared. Just be warned the UI will be rather new/jarring, however you can personalize it! I would advise reading on this post yesterday that was a player from OSRS checking it out, and folks have some excellent tips/tricks on getting into RuneScape game.

You can play an Ironman to avoid it all, or do not ever have to buy cosmetics or keys. Though degree PvM needs the EoC legacy Combat Mode remains a choice. Like everyone I set off studying the battle system that is new, but love it now. It has been significantly improved from the initial implementation which drove way. You are missing a lot if all is from OldSchool players!

Two things in RS3 are "negative:" the MTX focus, as well as the UI. If you do not let it, MTX does impact daily life as far as you believe. You move on, and get your everyday chests. You can spend money on keys that could give xp and items, but there is no way to really play RuneScape game. Is in the upgrade schedule of RS3, where MTX becomes. We'll see it again in a month or two, when this sub gets filled with MTX complaints again. RS3 drops content upgrades that are massive, with long dry spells in between. These dry spells are filled with MTX events and promotions, usually.

Simple to ignore, but if it looks like the only thing Jagex is doing is pumping out MTX content, cheap RS gold becomes annoying. The UI is complicated and elaborate... but simple to comprehend with sufficient time. This is only MMORPG syndrome: the UIs are almost always intricate. RS3 is very different from OSRS's simple approach to matters: battle, skilling, and actions are extremely complex, and the fully customizable UI reflects this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds